The solution consolidates and automates expense management processes (including VAT validation and reclaim), and automates expense approvals and travel expense reporting.
raising $80Min Series B funding from Sequoia Capital in March 2022, Yokoy is now in the process of exercising its international expansion strategy and recently launched in Spain. Additionally, Yokoy launched its VISA credit card for business customers as well as its
Smart Lodge cardfor fully-automated business travel payments and expense processing.
Yokoy also provides onboarding project managers to lead the planning, implementation, and test phases. Enterprise customers also have access to a key account manager and finance process consultations.
- Yokoy automatically inputs approved expenses into businesses’ financial systems.
- Administrators can create custom approval flows and define spend policies to help simplify complex hierarchies.
- The platform automatically detects policy breaches across the expense process.
- Users can map out the entire invoice approval flow for a high level of automation.
- Yokoy matches documents from supplier invoices, purchase orders, and goods receipts to ensure compliance and cost efficiency.
- Yokoy provides physical and virtual cards and offers up to 1% cash back on card transactions.
- The platform’s analytics tool analyzes spending patterns and identifies trends to help businesses make optimized financial decisions.
- Yokoy enables users to select which line items they want to pay for by capturing all necessary data from invoices.
However, the pricing model is usually based on the number of users and is charged on a per-user/month basis. The smallest package is 50 users/month, plus a one-time set-up fee and implementation costs.
- SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Business One
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Oracle NetSuite
- DATEV (Germany)
- ABACUS (Switzerland)
- BMD Business Software (Austria)
- Proffix (Switzerland)
- Topal Solutions (Switzerland)
- SAP Success Factors
- Rexx systems
Luckily, Yokoy integrates with the business travel management platform
TravelPerkto help manage travel booking invoices, enforce travel policies, and manage their business travel spend.
The integration between Yokoy and TravelPerk helps businesses reduce travel costs, save time, and eliminate many of the tedious, manual processes involved in most travel and expense processes. For example, receipts for travel bookings made via TravelPerk are automatically inputted into Yokoy, where employees can also quickly add travel expenses made during their trips.
TravelPerk provides consolidated monthly invoicing functionality, which means no more wasted hours spent on invoice management, reimbursements, and dealing with missing receipts. The integration is normally enabled within 24 hours, however, large enterprises might require a longer integration process.
Learn more about how TravelPerk integrates with Yokoy to simplify and streamline business travel expense management
Yokoy’s Mastercard business card is currently available for companies in Switzerland, while Yokoy’s VISA Corporate Card is available across Europe.
Yokoy supports the following languages: German, English, French, Italian, and Chinese (Simplified).
- Yokoy automates all recurring expense management tasks to save finance teams time.
- Yokoy automatically detects policy breaches to ensure full compliance.
- An intuitive platform with great ease of use, and a clean, user-friendly interface for approval workflows and streamlined onboarding.
- Yokoy offers a mobile app for on-the-go expense tracking and processing.
- With the Yokoy API, you can seamlessly integrate Yokoy with your existing tech stack.
- Yokoy does not support digital wallets like Google and Apple Pay to facilitate one-click merchant payments.
- Emburse Chrome River
TravelPerk integrates with all of the expense management systems mentioned above, enabling businesses to streamline their travel spending and expense processes from beginning to end.
To find out more about Yokoy alternatives, check out the Expense management category of TravelPerk's
- Yokoy integrates with TravelPerk to help ensure you’ve got all the data you need to manage and report on business spending.
- With Yokoy, you can be live within 4 weeks with only 16-20 hours required for implementation, with no IT project necessary.