This is how we do it.
Read stories about how TravelPerk is shaping the future of business travel, contact us for news coverage, and download our brand kit.
The Future of Work Isn’t As Remote as You Might ThinkLearn more
Whilst hybrid working is here to stay, employees still value time in the officeLearn more
Questions or inquiries?
Get our official boilerplate, stats and details below, ready for you to use in any publications about TravelPerk.
TravelPerk is the next-generation business travel platform pioneering the future of business travel. TravelPerk’s all-in-one platform gives travelers the freedom they want whilst providing companies with the control they need. The result is saved time, money, and hassle for everyone.
TravelPerk has the world’s largest travel inventory alongside powerful management features, 24/7 customer support, state-of-the-art technology and consumer-grade design, all of which are enabling companies and organizations worldwide such as Wise, Revolut, Monzo, Farfetch, Just Eat, Red Bull, GetYourGuide and Aesop, to get the most out of their travel.
Backed by world-class investors like SoftBank Investment Advisers, General Catalyst, Kinnevik, Greyhound Capital, Felix Capital, Target Global, LocalGlobe, Spark Capital, and Heartcore — investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech, including Airbnb, Uber, Slack, Twitter, Trello, Zalando and Delivery Hero — TravelPerk is reinventing business travel with an end-to-end solution that works. Visit www.travelperk.com for more information.
- Founded in 2015
- 40%+ customer base growth year over year in 2023
- #1 rated Travel Management Software on Capterra and G2
- Global headquarters in Barcelona with hubs in London, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Berlin, Boston, Chicago and Miami
- Almost 1200 people
- The world’s favorite brands travel with TravelPerk including Revolut, Wise, Red Bull, GetYourGuide and Aesop
- In January 2024, TravelPerk raised an additional $104m in its Series D1 Extension
- Investors include SoftBank Investment Advisors, Kinnevik, Target Global, Felix Capital, Greyhound Capital, General Catalyst, Spark Capital, Heartcore, LocalGlobe, Amplo, 14W.
- Chris Bischoff, Senior Investment Director at Kinnevik, said: “We are excited to invest in TravelPerk, a company that fits perfectly into our investment thesis of using technology to offer customers more and much better choice. Booking corporate travel is unnecessarily time-consuming, expensive and burdensome compared to leisure travel. Avi and team have capitalized on this opportunity to build the leading European challenger by focusing on a product-led solution, and we look forward to supporting their future growth.”
- Gillian Tans, ex Chairwoman and CEO of Booking.com, said: “I have been working in the travel industry for many years, and TravelPerk is the one company that never ceases to surprise me. It has solidified its leadership position over the last two years in challenging times for the travel industry, emerging stronger than ever. They are innovative and have been able to anticipate and address their customers’ changing needs through major acquisitions, new market entries, and product designs. I’m honored to be joining as an investor and the Board of Directors at TravelPerk and to help the company reach a global leadership position.”
- Stephen Thorne, Investment Director for Softbank Investment Advisers, commented: “Within the enormous global business travel market, SMBs have remained a largely underserved segment. TravelPerk continues to innovate, integrating AI across the product stack to deliver a world-class experience for customers and travelers. We are excited to partner with TravelPerk and support the next stage of growth.”
Download our official press kit below, including all team and company details as well our brand assets.