This is how we do it.
Read stories about how TravelPerk is shaping the future of business travel, contact us for news coverage, and download our brand kit.
Questions or inquiries?
Contact our Press and Communications Manager Natacha.
Get our official boilerplate, stats and details below, ready for you to use in any publications about TravelPerk.
TravelPerk is the business travel platform of the future. TravelPerk’s all-in-one platform gives travelers the freedom they want while providing companies with the control they need. The result is saved time, money, and hassle for everyone. TravelPerk has the world’s largest travel inventory alongside powerful management features, 24/7 customer support, state-of-the-art technology and consumer-grade design, all of which is enabling companies worldwide to get the most out of their travel. Backed by world-class investors like Kinnevik, Target Global, Felix Capital, Spark Capital, Heartcore, LocalGlobe, Amplo, 14W—investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech including Zalando, Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch and Delivery Hero — TravelPerk is reinventing business travel with an end-to-end solution that works.
- 300%+ growth year over year
- Europe’s fastest growing startup according to Saas1000 and Market Leader in Travel Management according to G2Crowd
- Global headquarters in Barcelona with offices in London and Berlin
- Currently 300+ people, having quadrupled from 2018 to 2019
- The world’s favorite brands travel with TravelPerk including Aesop, Bowers & Wilkins, Adyen and Farfetch
- $134m in total funding (Series A $10 million, Round B $21 million, Series C $104 million)
- Investors include Kinnevik, Yuri Milner and Tom Stafford, Target Global, Felix Capital, Spark Capital, Heartcore, LocalGlobe, Amplo, and 14W
- Chris Bischoff, Senior Investment Director at Kinnevik, said: “We are excited to invest in TravelPerk, a company that fits perfectly into our investment thesis of using technology to offer customers more and much better choice. Booking corporate travel is unnecessarily time-consuming, expensive and burdensome compared to leisure travel. Avi and team have capitalised on this opportunity to build the leading European challenger by focusing on a product-led solution, and we look forward to supporting their future growth.