This is how we do it.
Read stories about how TravelPerk is shaping the future of business travel, contact us for news coverage, and download our brand kit.
Questions or inquiries?
Contact our Press and Communications Manager Natacha.
Get our official boilerplate, stats and details below, ready for you to use in any publications about TravelPerk.
TravelPerk is the next-generation business travel platform pioneering the future of business travel. TravelPerk’s all-in-one platform gives travelers the freedom they want whilst providing companies with the control they need. The result is saved time, money, and hassle for everyone.
TravelPerk has the world’s largest travel inventory alongside powerful management features, 24/7 customer support, state-of-the-art technology and consumer-grade design, all of which are enabling companies worldwide to get the most out of their travel.
Backed by world-class investors like Kinnevik, Target Global, Felix Capital, Greyhound Capital, Spark Capital, Heartcore, LocalGlobe, Amplo, 14W — investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech including Zalando, Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch and Delivery Hero — TravelPerk is reinventing business travel with an end-to-end solution that works. Visit www.travelperk.com or https://developers.travelperk.com for more information.
- Founded in 2015
- 100%+ customer base growth year over year in 2020
- Europe’s fastest growing startup according to Saas1000 and Market Leader in Travel Management according to G2Crowd
- Global headquarters in Barcelona with offices in London, Birmingham, Berlin. and Chicago
- Almost 600 people
- The world’s favorite brands travel with TravelPerk including Farfetch, Typeform, Bowers & Wilkins and Adyen
- $294m in total funding (Series A $10 million, Round B $21 million, Series C $104 million, Series D $160 million)
- Investors include DST, Kinnevik, Target Global, Felix Capital, Greyhound Capital, Spark Capital, Heartcore, LocalGlobe, Amplo, and 14W
- Chris Bischoff, Senior Investment Director at Kinnevik, said: “We are excited to invest in TravelPerk, a company that fits perfectly into our investment thesis of using technology to offer customers more and much better choice. Booking corporate travel is unnecessarily time-consuming, expensive and burdensome compared to leisure travel. Avi and team have capitalised on this opportunity to build the leading European challenger by focusing on a product-led solution, and we look forward to supporting their future growth.”
- Pogos Saiadian, investor at Greyhound Capital, said: “We are confident that business travel will recover and thrive in the years ahead. We also believe that people will, more than ever before, need a platform like TravelPerk that has deep inventory, excellent ‘seven-star’ customer service, provides a great traveler experience and integrates with the broader tech-stack. We believe that this is a huge long-term opportunity, and as customers ourselves, we see first-hand the tremendous value that TravelPerk provides across organizations, from finance to admin and the travellers themselves. The fact the company is beating growth expectations already for this year further supports our belief that TravelPerk is a true market leader, and we are delighted to be supporting the next stage of the company’s growth with this investment.”