If your employees are frequent business travelers, it’s likely that you’ve looked into how to
better manage business travel bookingsand streamline processes.There are many options for businesses who want to maximize their travel budget while reducing time spent on the multiple tasks involved in
business travel management. One of those options is using a business travel agent.However, what is a business travel agent? What do business travel agents do for your company? Here, we explore the role of a business travel agent, and the six key skills an efficient business travel agent should have.
- Booking and managing all company travel, including meetings, conferences, and events
- Providing support for cancellations, trip modifications, and on-trip assistance
- Tracking and reporting travel spend
- Creating a suitable corporate travel policy
- Processing travel expenses
- Negotiating better rates for corporate and group bookings
- Searching, booking, and managing flight expenses from within the TravelPerk platform. You’ll also have access to a world-class inventory for booking corporate flightsto help you secure the best airfare rates.
- Giving you access to an extensive inventory for booking corporate accommodation, such as hotel rooms, for the best prices.
- Helping you define and automate your corporate travel policy and approval workflow for better all-around compliance.
Giving you the peace of mind that your employees are safe. Our
travel safety solutionsinform travelers of any changes, disruptions, or dangerous situations during their trip. Your employees also have a direct line to contact our Customer Care team for immediate assistance, 365 days a year, 24/7.