End-to-end travel management solutions are a must for organizations with corporate travel programs. From pre-trip approval to post-trip reporting, travelers and businesses demand convenience and transparency at every stage.
Corporate travel management companiesand their SaaS applications are gaining momentum with each day.
Business travel management softwarehelps companies optimize spending without sacrificing employee productivity. It helps business travel managers ensure their teams comply with policies, helps streamline employee reimbursements, centralize time tracking, and modernize custom travel solutions with game-changing features.
If you’re looking for SAP Concur alternatives for your company, this article will help you discover more about the top corporate travel management (CTM) software, evaluate features and capabilities, and compare them with SAP Concur.
Apart from providing customers with the world’s largest travel inventory, TravelPerk also makes it easier for companies to analyze traveler data and preferences.
The platform packs powerful features to help you stay compliant, centralize invoices, manage expenses, recover VAT, and integrate with existing applications like Slack, Circula, BambooHR, Expensify, and many more.
So, how does TravelPerk stack up against SAP Concur?
- TravelPerk receives higher overall ratings on user review platform G2
- TravelPerk delivers high-quality solutions at a lower price point
- TravelPerk deliver a better user experience when it comes to easy of booking and itinerary management
- TravelPerks 24/7 support team are on hand at all times in 15 seconds or less
- TravelPerk’s reporting features are easier to use and more comprehensive
Business travelers are more confident about TravelPerk meeting their needs over SAP Concur. TravelPerk is also ideal for both mid-market and enterprise businesses, compared to SAP Concur that’s only accessible to enterprises.
- Credit card integration: easy integration with corporate or personal credit cards
- Digital invoices: conversion of paper-based invoices into digital formats
- Expense automation: auto-alignment of invoices and expenses
- Payment tracking: track partial or full business payments at ease
- Account sync: sync business bank accounts to automate payment transfer for business invoices
Despite SAP Concur’s strong suits, user reviews report a better experience when using the Webexpenses solution. Plus, Webexpenses offers a fee trial wiith no-credit card required—so you can try before you buy.
Overall ratings place Webexpenses ahead of SAP Concur, and highlight Webexpense’s ease of setup, use, and admin as key deciding factors.
- Credit card integration: for seamlessly fetching receipts from credit card statements
- Employee reimbursement: easy integration with payroll system or bank account for faster reimbursements
- Itinerary management: auto-creation of travel itineraries based on travel bookings
- Trip notifications: calendar integration for upcoming tip alerts
- Advanced integrations: with different airline ticketing systems, hotels, and cab providers
SAP Concur is a pricier solution for businesses looking to control expense management, and users find that Zoho Expense meets their requirements better than SAP. An impressive
99% of userswould recommend Zoho Expense, as apposed to 93% of SAP Concur users.
- Digital receipt management: automatic receipt parsing for creating digital expense entries
- Expense report creation: an intuitive process for creating traveler expense reports
- Employee reimbursement: seamless bank and payroll integration for faster payouts
- Currency conversion: easy entry and conversion of other currencies in reports
- Expense automation: electronic capturing and category alignment of invoices
- Compliance: custom travel and regulation compliance policies to help companies stay compliant
- Mileage tracking: easy tracking of trip mileage using GPS or mobile devices
SAP Concur's popularity with the enterprise business segment is higher than that of Egencia. Being a veteran player in the business travel management segment, SAP Concur serves the enterprise market better than Egencia.
- Navan receives a higher overall score on review websites
- Navan is easier to use, set up, and manage
- Navan creates better expense reports
However, it’s not all good. Navan doesn’t offer low-cost carrier options for budget-friendly travel, nor does the platform provide a comprehensive rail inventory—especially in Europe.
One major advantage SAP Concur has over Navan is its experience and coverage of European markets—users report that Navan’ ’
customer support is US based and not very knowledgeable of the European market’.
Both are good options for corporate travel management, but if you’re looking for worldwide coverage—SAP Concur comes out in front.
- Emburse Certify scores higher than SAP Concur on review sites
- Emburse Certify provides better quality of support and are easier to work with
- Emburse Certify provide more reporting capabilities and better accounting software
The only feature that Emburse Certify doesn’t offer is the approval rule for creating travel restrictions and guidelines to ensure compliance with policy and the budget.
SAP Concur is also generally more popular with enterprise-level businesses, whereas Emburse Certify wins with mid-size businesses. Other than that, Emburde Certify excels over SAP Concur in other categories and is an all-around better expense management solution.
- Travel inventory
- Ease of use
- Automated spend reports
- Mobile app availability
- Risk and compliance management
Plus any other features you deem to be critical to your success. Tallie up your options in each of these areas and you'll be in a better position to choose the best tool for you.
TravelPerk’s future-ready and innovative corporate travel management software solution is the preferred choice for businesses across various industries and sizes—whether you're a small business or enterprise. Enjoy a full breadth of business travel solutions from a single integrated platform with TravelPerk.
Take a look at where TravelPerk can take you, today.