Too often, business travelers spend a whole lot of time finding the right flight, only to choose their hotel in a hurry. Once the flight is secured, it’s easy to put off
booking accommodations.Or maybe you’ve got plenty of time to book a hotel, but you just don’t want it to take all day.Booking hotels for business trips isn’t complicated, but there’s more to it than meets the eye if you really want to optimize your trip. This post gives you pointers and tips to make it simple and quick.
- Hotels for which the company has negotiated rates
- Preferred hotel chains
- Favorite hotels in that particular destination
When it comes down to it, you or the traveler might have a very narrow pool to choose from, which ultimately saves time.When
booking with TravelPerk, negotiated rates and preferred hotels can be saved by company or person. That way the options are already narrowed—big time saver.
- Should everyone be in the same hotel to share transportation to the event?
- Should everyone stay in the same house or apartment to encourage team bonding during the trip?
- Should some people stay separate, or does it not matter either way?
When business travel is booked by an agent, this is the most common mess-up. Groups can easily get split up when it would have been better for them to stay together. Save everyone the hassle of cancelling or changing bookings, by deciding off the bat whether or not the group needs to stay together.