You’ll get it all in New Zealand—from the geothermal marvels in Rotorua, the breathtaking fjords of Fiordland, and the adventure playground of Queenstown. Whether you’re visiting for leisure or business, the country will offer you exactly what you need.
To enjoy what New Zealand has to offer, you’ll need the best travel agencies by your side. Luckily, we've done all the heavy lifting to bring you the definitive list of the five best online travel agencies in this island country of the South Pacific Ocean.
Our evaluation includes factors like user reviews, booking convenience, and local expertise, ensuring your trip is not just hassle-free but a genuine immersion into the heart of New Zealand. Pack your bags and get ready to enjoy a Kiwi adventure as epic as a haka dance!
TravelPerkis a modern solution for modern corporate travel. Its easy-to-use online booking tool is a refreshing change from the clunky UI often associated with business travel. TravelPerk enables you to make flexible bookings for employees, and even offers the option to offset your carbon footprint.
This platform is more than just an OTA, it’s a comprehensive corporate travel management tool that helps your team book, manage, and report on business travel. TravelPerk ensures employees are traveling stress-free on the cheapest flights available, at no sacrifice to experience.
Main offerings and features:
- Extensive inventory of travel services
- Safety alertswith TravelCare
- Integrated travel policy & approval flows
- Centralized invoicing
- Easy & real-time expense reports
- Carbon offsettingwith GreenPerk
- 24/7 customer supportwith a 15s target
- Integration with 3rd party tools, such as expense management or HR software like Expensify and BambooHR
TravelPerk gives employees access to the information and the security they need to travel with peace of mind. It gives organizations and travel managers access to the best corporate travel rates that you won’t find on the market.
House of Travel has a team of 300 dedicated consultants who live and breathe the art of exploration. Whether your wanderlust leads you to the vibrant city of Wellington, Marlborough—New Zealand’s wine country, or to popular Australian cities like Sydney and Melbourne, or somewhere further afield (maybe Europe?), they've got you covered.
Search through thousands of tours worldwide to find a great trip tailor-made for you. Besides, House of Travel tour guides offer insights into accommodations, activities, and inspiring articles for every dreamy getaway on your bucket list. Get it all today with great offers for family holidays, cruises, flights, and guided tours.
Main features and offerings:
- Free video consultant service so you can better plan your holiday with the tour operators
- Treat your children to unforgettable Pacific, North and South Islands, and other destination cruises during school holidays
- Easy access to information through their mobile app
Hello World is a trusted travel specialist in New Zealand. They offer unique experiences such as holidays in the Bay of Islands and cruises in the South Pacific, or explore Christchurch in the South Island.
Their travel destinations span Australia, Fiji, the Pacific Islands, Asia, the UK & Europe, the USA, Canada, and South America. One of the best things about Hello World is that you can travel now and pay later with various finance options. They also accept American Express membership rewards points to pay for your trip.
Main features and Offerings:
- Partnership with Flybuys to let you earn Flybuys points on your travel booking
- Accredited travel planners and advisors guide on travel planning
- Travel Insurance: Secure comprehensive Allianz and Cover-More Travel Insurance coverage for a worry-free journey
- Flexible payment options
Haka Tours offers an extraordinary opportunity to explore New Zealand's captivating landscapes with thrilling adventures. They provide an all-inclusive package with a range of tours tailor-made to your unique sense of adventure. This package covers accommodation, transportation, a knowledgeable Kiwi tour guide, breakfast, and essential inclusions—everything to ensure a stress-free trip.
Haka Tours set itself apart from the rest with its unwavering commitment to preserving Aotearoa (the Māori-language name for New Zealand), ensuring you leave only a positive environmental impact when on your New Zealand tours.
Main features and offerings:
- Small group tours for an intimate travel experience with a maximum of 16 people
- Swap or tour cancellation at no cost up to 60 days before your journey begins
- 100% Kiwi: Benefit from the local expertise of New Zealand travel guides. They promise a purpose-led Kiwi experience, ensuring you truly connect with the land and culture
Flight Centre have made travelers' dreams come true for over four decades. Operating in various countries, including New Zealand, Flight Centre provides a comprehensive one-stop shop for all your travel needs, making your journey seamless and stress-free.
Flight Centre also collaborates with leading car hire companies such as Hertz, Avis, Europcar, and more, ensuring you can access convenient transportation options. Explore freedom, fun, and flexibility by embarking on a North Island road trip with a rental car to enjoy a self-drive through Auckland, Bay of Islands, Napier & Wellington.
Main features and offerings
- Comprehensive travel services, including flight bookings, accommodations, holidays, cruises, tours, and insurance
- Presence in multiple countries as they’re part of the Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG)
- With more than 450 stores and 3,500+ Travel Experts worldwide, Flight Centre tour company provides personalized guidance and support