Corporate travel is often key to improving customer engagement and closing business deals for your Israel-based company. That's why it's important to partner with a business travel management company that can meet your ever-changing corporate travel requirements. There are several options available to you, including corporate travel agencies in Israel.
If you are responsible for managing corporate travel for your Israel-based business, there is great value in partnering with a business travel management company in Israel that offers a more convenient and transparent way to manage corporate travel for your company.
Relying on email threads, countless telephone conversations and instant messaging to coordinate travel bookings, or using spreadsheets to log travel expenses, is inconvenient, impractical, and time-consuming.
Instead an online, corporate travel management platform gives you greater flexibility, transparency, and control over your business travel management, improving the travel experience for travel managers and travelers alike.
You can compare the best business travel management companies Israel has to offer, right here.
The platform enables you to scale up your corporate travel management in a cost-effective way, and better organize business trips for travelers. A key benefit of TravelPerk is that it reduces your reliance on separate tools to manage all aspects of business travel.
Rather than having to search through emails to find booking confirmations or use separate software for expense management and reporting, TravelPerk centralizes your entire corporate travel management process. You don't even have to jump between websites to arrange air travel, car rental, hotel or Airbnb accommodation, or train travel.
TravelPerk is packed with a range of great features and benefits, including:
- FlexiPerk - Online booking for any flight, hotel, car, or train at any rate, with the option to cancel at any time with no questions asked for the most flexible business travel, ever.
- 24-7 human support - Access 24-7 support from actual peoplewithin 20 seconds by phone or 90 seconds by online chat to get your travel issues resolved immediately.
- TravelCare - A complete travel and risk management solutionoffering peace of mind protection for your employees during business trips. Alert travelers to urgent information affecting their trip.
- Centralized invoicing- Get one invoice for all your purchases and pay just one provider. Save time on chasing down invoices.
- Easy & real-time expense reports- An intuitive, easy-to-use expense management interface enables you to track travel spend in real-time.
- Integrated travel policy & approval flows- Create and customize your ideal travel policy in under two minutes. Built-in policies make it simple for employees to stay within budgets and stay in control of their travel without being micromanaged.
- GreenPerk- Set travel emissions targets and decrease traveler emissions through accurate data, and work with carbon compensation solutions.
- Integration with third-party software- Connect with a catalog of third-party software integration partners and access some great apps from health and wellness to meeting spaces.
- Events management- From kick-offs and offsites to seasonal parties, organize your work events with ease and enable remote and hybrid teams to connect in real life.
Key features of FCM Travel, include:
- Checking airfares
- Booking flights, hotels, transfers, and car hire
- Travel approval system customized to suit company travel policies
- Duty of care
- Payments and expense management
- Reporting and analytics
- Intuitive mobile app for travelers to manage trips
- Sustainability incentives program
- 24-7 support
- AirPlus integration to simplify payments
- Dashboard personalization enabling individual departments to monitor travel expenses and provide detailed reporting
Despite a host of features, FCM travel has a limited inventory, offering fewer travel and accommodation options than other providers. TravelPerk offers the world's largest travel inventory, 7-star customer service,
FlexiPerkfor flexible travel, and travel safety alerts.
Solutions offered by BCD travel, include:
- Dedicated business travel management solutions for specific industries
- Corporate travel management software for a host of different business departments
- Real-time travel and accommodation deals
- Meetings and events management
- 24-7 support for travelers every day of the year
- Duty of care solutions
- Travel and expense management tools
- Travel insurance
BCD Travel is heavily digitally driven, including aspects of its 24-7 support, which means that in a travel emergency, there's no guarantee of speaking to an actual person to resolve issues.TravelPerk offers flexible trips with FlexiPerk, a larger inventory with cheaper travel options available, and third-party integrations with expense management tools.
- Services network for the corporate traveler
- 24-7 support
- Complete travel management services
- Visa and passport assistance
- Events management
- Advanced reporting systems
- A travel coordinator portal
Despite being one of the more established corporate travel companies Israel has to offer, its services are split between business and leisure travel management. This means that it is not entirely dedicated to managing corporate travel, which could limit the level of support provided.
Meanwhile, some of its digital solutions, such as its business travel management system, are outsourced to third-party software companies.
- Fast, streamlined booking within 30 seconds for domestic flights
- Reservations with more than 800,000 business-appropriate hotels
- Car rental booking
- Organized travel plans, including access to itineraries
- 24-7 support through a chat-style messaging system
- Expense management
- Travel policy compliance
- Risk management
- Real-time travel alerts
- Sustainable travel options
Despite a range of innovative tools, the myCWT app is seemingly limited to domestic business trips. Not ideal if you need to travel internationally. While offering 24-7 support, this is
limited to an online chatfeature, meaning that there is no access to a real person if a major travel issue arises.
Now that you have an insight into what the best business travel management companies in Israel have to offer, you can make a more informed decision about which provider is right for you.
When selecting a TMC in Israel, look out for the following attributes:
- Technology - At the forefront of modern business travel, your chosen corporate travel management company in Israel should be able to utilize the right travel tech for your business. If your business is optimized with the right travel technologies, it can help to manage travel risk, automate repetitive processes, and identify time and cost savings.
- Responsiveness - Travel delays and disruptions happen. When they do, you want a business travel management company in Israel that's available and responsive to tackle any problems that arise. Ideally, you want to communicate with a real human rather than a bot when time is of the essence.
- Flexibility - Travel plans can change. A TMC that makes adjusting travel arrangements simple is a must to make life easier for travel planners and travelers alike.
- Complete coverage - You want a corporate travel management company that covers everything. A TMC should be your go-to provider for all things business travel related. From booking flights and accommodation to managing travel expenses and VAT recovery, you want to limit the number of touchpoints to ensure a streamlined travel management process.