Over the last year, our teams did extraordinary things. The COVID-19 pandemic brought on unprecedented challenges, and our teams rose to the occasion like champions. Since 2020, we:
- Acquired Click Travel and established our position as leaders in the UK business travel market
- Launched GreenPerk, helping customers offset 100% of their carbon footprint
- Acquired Albatross to launch our very own travel restriction solution, TravelSafe API
- Introduced VAT Recovery so all our customers can get back money on travel expenses
- Acquired US-based travel company NexTravel, expanding our reach in the market
- Secured $160 million in our Series D funding round
- Partnered with Skyscanner to power their travel restrictions map
… So yeah. You could say we worked hard. Now, it’s time for everyone to recharge hard.A few weeks ago, our CEO Avi Meir sent out a company-wide communication that shows just how much we value our teams. Read on to learn more about what we’re doing to encourage our people to unwind and disconnect—and how you can do it too!
- Help the team rest and recharge.
- Get our company ready by building the foundations for hypergrowth.
- Partial shut-down during 3rd week of August (16th-20th of August). We’ve learnt that many people don’t want to disconnect during their time off for the fear of the workload that accumulates. That’s why most of our teams will shut down during the third week of August. These 5 days will not be discounted from anyone’s holidays. If you already had requested holidays on those days, you’ll get the days back.
- Team-specific solutions: in parallel, we all know that in TK we focus on delivering 7* service to our customers. Customers will continue to travel during this period and so TK will need to continue to operate. For those members of our Customer Care team or other teams that can’t participate in the shut-down we will offer specific solutions. The team leaders of each function will be communicating these as we do not want to leave anyone behind.