The Netherlands is a unique land built from craftsmanship, simplicity, and cycling—lots of cycling. If you’re on holiday, a tour of Amsterdam might be on your mind, with visits to its museums, cobblestoned roads filled with keen cyclists, and famous nightlife venues. However, Holland offers much more than its capital city. The country is the world’s second-largest exporter of food and beer, and with business centers in Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, and more, you know this is the place for grandiose windmills, colorful tulips, and closing deals.
To make your travels as welcoming as the Dutch culture, we’ve compiled a list of the best six online travel agencies for business and leisure in The Netherlands.
Laten we gaan! Let’s go!
For those trying to seize the corporate opportunities in Holland, we’ve looked for the best online agencies for all your corporate travel needs, so you can sit back and enjoy an Amstel. Groet!
TravelPerk is a Barcelona-based online travel agency that specializes in providing modern solutions for seamless business travel. Its easy-to-use online booking tool is a refreshing change from the clunky UI often associated with business travel. TravelPerk enables you to make flexible bookings for employees and even offers the option to offset your carbon footprint—say adiós! to stress and contamination.When considering the best online travel agencies, TravelPerk is a top contender, with an innovative, end-to-end solution for modern corporate travel. It’s an all-in-one, intuitive online booking platform, which is a refreshing change from the typically clunky UI of business travel apps and websites.
Corporate travelers have a mission with each journey they take—it’s not the moment to waste precious time worrying about travel logistics. TravelPerk understands this, and efficiency is at the core of the team’s offering.
Businesses can boost efficiency even further with TravelPerk’s numerous
tool integrations, centralizing expenses with software such as Expensify or Divvy, or sharing travel plans over Slack. Streamlining a workflow in a way that suits your company’s needs is key to successful business travel.
Another huge plus is that TravelPerk enables you to make flexible bookings for employees with
FlexiPerk. Business travel is often subject to last-minute changes, and TravelPerk’s flexible booking feature gives you the necessary leeway to change plans and get 80% of your spend back. Plus, booking with TravelPerk gives you the option to offset your carbon footprint with
GreenPerk—a must in today’s eco-conscious world. TravelPerk strives to ensure employees are traveling stress-free and comfortably, without breaking the budget.
- Supports almost all languages including: English, German, French, Italian, and more
- Possibility to stay in unique properties
- Genius Rewards Program
- Traveler Review Awards given to the best properties reviewed by real users
- Many travel categories available: child-friendly, adults-only, all-inclusive, honeymoon, and more
- City trips to Valencia, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, Prague, Marrakesh, and more
- Easy-to-use website
- No booking fees
- Money-back guarantee in case of cancellation
- Diverse vacation packages: from European Gay Ski week tours to Tomorrowland winter in Belgium, and river cruises
- Local experiences with local tour guides
- Traveler support in English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, and Swedish
- Repatriation Guarantee to ensure you always get back home safely no matter where you travel
- ABTA and ATOL memberships for financial protection
- Various categories for you to tailor your trip
- Last-minute trips available
- Reviews from users
- On bookings up to three weeks before departure, you get two days to change your mind and get a free cancellation
- Flexible rebooking up to eight days before departure
- No booking fees when you book online
- Website and customer service rated at 9.2 on Trustpilot
- Physical stores available for holiday booking
- City trips to London, Disneyland Paris, cities in Germany, America, and many more
TravelPerk is one of the best options for corporate travelers. In addition to having a highly-rated customer system, TravelPerk’s
TravelCaregives you the peace of mind of knowing that whatever happens, you’ll be taken care of. Additionally, its
third party integrationsmake expense management a party your HR team will love.
Fasten your seatbelts—we’re going to the Netherlands!