Estonia! A country where the beauty of the past blends with the future. The Baltic country has risen to become a captivating tourist destination and the perfect place for last-minute getaways.
You’ve got the welcoming streets of Tallinn, the bustle of students in Tartu’s old town, and the stunning nature in Lahemaa National Park. Estonia is, without a doubt, a must-visit.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, you’ll need a reliable travel agency to help your trip go without a hitch. With an agency in hand, you can elevate your vacation in Estonia in a click. Here, we’ve carefully selected some of the best online travel agencies in Estonia to ensure you enjoy a stress-free trip.
Lähme! In other words, let’s go!
TravelPerk is a modern solution for modern corporate travel. Its easy-to-use online booking tool is a refreshing change from the clunky UI often associated with business travel. TravelPerk enables you to make flexible bookings for employees, and even offers the option to offset your carbon footprint.
This platform is more than just an OTA, it’s a comprehensive corporate travel management tool that helps your team book, manage, and report on business travel. TravelPerk ensures employees are traveling stress-free on the cheapest flights available, at no sacrifice to experience.
Main offerings and features:
- Extensive inventory of travel services
- Flexible bookingwith FlexiPerk
- Safety alertswith TravelCare
- Integrated travel policy & approval flows
- Centralized invoicing
- Easy & real-time expense reports
- Carbon offsettingwith GreenPerk
- 24/7 customer supportwith a 15s target
- Integration with 3rd party tools, such as expense management or HR software like Expensify and BambooHR
TravelPerk gives employees access to the information and the security they need to travel with peace of mind. It gives organizations and travel managers access to the best corporate travel rates that you won’t find on the market.
If you’re traveling as a small group or alone, Nova Tours has packages that fit both. They offer real-time flight tracking, online check-in, and luggage scanners for a smooth trip. Whether you’re sightseeing at the Põhja-Kõrvemaa Nature Reserve, enjoying the nightlife of Tallinn, or taking things further afield with a weekend getaway to Finland, Nova Tours can help you with a perfect trip.
- Plenty of themed travel options like: honeymoons, exotic tours, active holidays, solo vacations, workations (for remote workers), and more
- Last-minute and website-specific discounts are always available
- The website is available in Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, and Russian
- A 3% discount for newlyweds, and senior citizens, and additional discounts for groups
Estravel is a popular travel agency in Estonia and the Baltic states. They offer special itineraries for those traveling to Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia. Additionally, their loyalty and rewards program gives long-term customers priority service, special offers, and life-long discounts, travel points with known European and Scandinavian airlines, and a subscription to their ‘Traveller’ print magazine.
- Last-minute offers by date and destination
- Estravel-Salva travel insurance covering health emergencies
- Bookable flights, hotels, package tours, and ferry tickets
- Their website is available in Estonian, Russian, and English
If you want to give your exploration of Tallinn a personal touch, Saku Travel is your best choice. Saku Travel has a team of dedicated members whose vision is to help people witness Eesti's beauty by walking the cobblestones of Tallinn.
They offer different tours of Tallinn’s old town and surrounding areas—biking, walking, or driving, whichever you choose to explore the Tallinn atmosfäär.
- Ready-made itineraries to choose from or the option to make customized tours
- Expert local guides that can provide walking tours in English or German
- Tours for history fans and ‘In Tallinn with Kids’ tour options
- They offer a 4-hour Accessible Tour of Tallinn for those with not much time—for example, cruise ship passengers or day-trippers from Helsinki
Tez Tours is headquartered in Tallinn but it serves travelers from all around the world, traveling to Estonia and beyond. They offer ski holidays, summer and winter getaways, beach holidays, family trips, and even VIP holidays and SPA resorts. Whether you’re looking for group tours or solo travel, Tez Tours has something for you.
- If you present your Tez Tour travel voucher on the day of departure at the Pōhjala Deli café located at Tallinn Airport you’ll receive a 10% discount
- They offer an airBaltic club loyalty program
- Tez Tour is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The website is available in Russian and Estonian