Companies with employees traveling internationally have an endless list of tasks and costs to manage and track—flight booking, accommodation, car rentals, project management, pre-travel approvals, per diem costs, employee safety, trip cancellations, and much more.
Travel management solutions help businesses to manage all these corporate travel hassles and create lasting positive experiences for employees. Business travel management tools make corporate travel less painful by automating travel request approval, travel booking, inventory operations,
travel compliance, and change requests.
These corporate travel management solutions also streamline
travel and expense (T&E) reporting, have a stellar CRM, and offer real-time reports for corporate stakeholders and the finance team. They’re essentially your modern-day travel agency.
This article helps you evaluate top Egencia alternatives, their unique features, main services, and what to look for while
choosing business travel management software solutions.
- With TravelPerk theres no need for travelers to pay for business trips out of pocket.
- Travelperk offers flexible payment options including credit via consolidated invoicing.
- TravelPerk offers more comprehensive support, with live chat and phone support.
- TravelPerk scores higher for ease of travel and itinerary management—two important parts of corporate travel.
- TravelPerk is better for reporting on corporate travel.
- TravelPerk excels when it comes to policy compliance management.
User reviews show that TravelPerk is the preferred corporate travel management solution for small business and mid-market businesses because of ease of use and administration.
Furthermore, TravelPerk’s feature updates and roadmaps are superior to those of Egencia. Plus, TravelPerk also offers more pricing options than Egencia.
- PCI regulation compliance.
- Superior mobile user support.
- Easy-to-use rules and workflows.
- Smart employee expense categorization .
- Seamless workflow for complex expense approval structures.
- Credit card integration for seamless expense tracking and payments.
- Advanced integration with different travel systems and software solutions.
Egencia’s acceptability in the enterprise sector is better than that of SAP Concur. Also, Egencia beats SAP Concur in a number of areas, including expense reporting, travel approval, client invoicing, reporting, and administration.
- Real-time alerts to stay up-to-date about the latest events.
- Restriction management for controlling user-level access.
- 24/7 customer support.
Corporate travelers have placed more confidence in Egencia due to its experience in the corporate travel management market and features that make business travel seamless.
You’re looking for an all-in-one travel management solution that helps you make informed decisions, meet the duty of care obligations, automate expense tracking, provide insights, and ease employee reimbursement.
As one of the most preferred travel management companies, TravelPerk helps companies to modernize their travel programs with employee tracking, real-time updates, business travel & expense management features, and more.
TravelPerk beats Egencia in terms of ease of use, real-time customer support, itinerary management, advanced integrations, and robust reporting, just to name a few. Also, TravelPerk is more suited for mid-market and enterprise companies whereas Egencia is known to serve only the latter.
Get in touchto learn more on how TravelPerk can help you optimize business travel spending and maximize ROI.