Did you know business travelers are the most frequent car renters? Not only do they rent often, but they also have very specific needs when it comes to finding the right car for their business trip. But we’re sure you know this well, too!Some of their priorities might be special rates, dedicated fast lanes, easy pickup and drop-off processes, and generous rewards programs.So which is the best car rental company for business travel? It depends on what the priorities are for you and your company. Are you looking for special rates, dedicated lanes, easy pickup and drop-off processes, or generous loyalty programs? Let’s take a look at what to look for when you rent a car for your business, what the top car rental companies for corporate travelers are, and their pros and cons.
- Location and length of rental: this will determine the availability and rates for your rental.
- Reviews: when you find a similar offer from different companies, it’s a good idea to choose the one with the best reviews.
- Fast pickup and returns: you don’t want to spend valuable time on long queues during your business trip!
- Extra fees: pay special attention to what’s included and what’s not. Some of the most common extra fees are insurance and damage waivers, cancellation, extra mileage, additional drivers, GPS, and other accessories.
- Payment method: some companies still don’t allow to pay with a debit card, and require a credit card instead.
These are some of the best car rental companies for long trips:
- Hertz: a great option for their unlimited mileage and their fast reservation, planning, and pickup process
- Avis: offers an unlimited mileage option in many cases, although it’s not always available
- Budget: another excellent option if you’re looking for unlimited mileage and low rates
- Europcar: is a perfect option when combining unlimited mileage and longer term rentals
As you can see, the selection of vehicles, rates, extras, and loyalty programs offered may vary from one company to another, but they all offer interesting options. It really is all up to what your company’s preferences and priorities are—but with all these options, you can be sure you’ll find the perfect car for your next business trip!Did you know that on TravelPerk’s platform you can choose from a wide variety of
car rental companieswhen planning your business trip? For any other rental company that’s not on the platform, customers can submit a booking request via our concierge service. Additionally, you have the possibility to book a long-term rental, and to select VAT-friendly car rental options. We make business car rental easier for you!