Whether your business travel is scaling fast or you’re looking to bring more stability to your current program, it could be a good time to consider a managed travel program.This short article will guide you through the benefits you can expect, the difference between a managed and unmanaged corporate travel program, and those nuisance tasks you’ll be able to wish goodbye to.
- Centralized reporting gives access to all types of booking data, expense management, department spend, reimbursement, and more. This enables your business to make data-driven decisions for future travel.
- Easy booking provides an overview of popular 3rd party booking platforms accumulated on one platform—at rates you won’t find anywhere else. TravelPerk’s online booking toolhas a world-class inventory.
- Everything under one roof: book, cancel, change, get support, view itineraries, get directions, all from one mobile app.
- Travel policiesneed to be adhered to for your travel program to scale. A managed travel program ensures exactly that.
- Expert consulting via in-house travel specialists. Managed travel program teams can provide insights and ideas to optimize your travel spend and make cost savings while maintaining a best-in-class travel experience.
- Vendor and invoice consolidation is tricky with unmanaged programs. Chasing down VAT receipts, juggling invoices, and managing expense reporting for airfares are just a few on the list.A TMC handles all of this when you opt for a managed travel program while benchmarking spend goals and making travel process enhancements along the way.