Hold tight, we’re heading to The Emerald Isle! From charming cities like Dublin and Cork, to the sweeping nature of Killarney National Park, Ireland is brimming with beauty—not to mention the endless Irish coffee, full-bodied whisky, and the darkest of Guinness to help every vacation in Ireland go down a treat. Plus, with its young talent hub and low corporation tax rates, it’s become a must-try for businesses as well. All of the above is sending its leisure and business travel higher than the Cliffs of Moher.
Yet, with so much to navigate—and budget-friendly flights going quicker than hot potatoes—how do you quickly choose the right travel agents? This article will help your dream trip become a reality, and not a myth at the end of the rainbow (or group chat).
Whether you’re looking for holiday tours of Ireland, or you’re in need of a travel company to help you try your luck overseas, we’ve rounded up the best of the best.
When considering the best online travel agencies,
TravelPerk is a top contender, with an innovative, end-to-end solution for modern corporate travel. It’s an all-in-one, intuitive online booking platform, which is a refreshing change from the typically clunky UI of business travel apps and websites.Corporate travelers have a mission with each journey they take—it’s not the moment to waste precious time worrying about travel logistics. TravelPerk understands this, and efficiency is at the core of the team’s offering.
Businesses can boost efficiency even further with TravelPerk’s numerous
tool integrations, centralizing expenses with software such as Expensify or Divvy, or sharing travel plans over Slack. Streamlining a workflow in a way that suits your company needs is key to successful business travel.
Another huge plus is that TravelPerk enables you to make flexible bookings for employees with
FlexiPerk. Business travel is often subject to last-minute changes, and TravelPerk’s flexible booking feature gives you the necessary leeway to change plans and get 80% of your spend back. Plus, booking with TravelPerk gives you the option to offset your carbon footprint with
GreenPerk—a must in today’s eco-conscious world. TravelPerk strives to ensure employees are traveling stress-free and comfortably, without breaking the budget.
- Abbey Travel Deals Club: for travel inspiration, deals competitions and exclusive offers
- Tailor-made honeymoons for an unforgettable experience
- Deal finder feature to search for low-cost trips within a certain month
- TripAdvisor integration so you can get a solid overview of where you’re thinking on staying
- Escorted holidays: perfect for small group tours or solo travelers looking to team up
- A healthy selection of sightseeing cruises: Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, and Disney
The Click&Go booking engine is easy-to-use, and enables you to filter your search by rating, board basis, holiday type, the list goes on. Click&Go is a great booking engine for families as you’ll easily be able to see if your potential hotel has a kids club or not!
- Easy to use booking engine
- A good selection of cruise holidays: MSC, Norwegian, and more
- Reliable car hire in partnership with Cartrawler
- Booking your entire holiday with as little as a €1 deposit!
The site is also packed with last-minute offers for spontaneous travelers. Plus, their resorts are highlighted with staff picks, customer favorites, and _best sellers—_a nice touch to help you decide.
- Make a deposit for your holiday for as little as €49
- Government licenced and bonded: means 100% financial protection
- No changes fees on selected flights and accommodations
- A vast selection of family-friendly resorts
For example, their longer trips will see you chaperoned between locations and meet local tour guides at each, ready and waiting to give you a private tour that takes you off the beaten track. Their speciality in tours makes Sunway a perfect choice for those looking to make a road trip out of their holiday and explore an entire country, rather than just one location.
- Visit Santa in Lapland: the perfect location for a family festive season!
- A huge selection of tours to choose from across the globe
- Plenty of last-minute offers, and themed deals
If it's business that’s taking you on your travels, then remember TravelPerk is the go-to business travel provider. With their 24/7 customer support, an easy-to-nav app, and one of the world’s largest itineraries, it’s an all-around winner for business travelers.
As they say in Ireland: Slán go fóill! Bye for now!