1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
Pursuant to the provisions set forth in the Article 10 of Law 34/2002, from July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you will find below all the information required regarding the website manager:
Corporate Name: TRAVELPERK, S.L.U (“TravelPerk”)
Registered Office: Avinguda Diagonal 211, Torre Glòries, 08018, Barcelona (Spain).
Spanish Tax identification number: B-66-484.577.
Registry information: Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 44779, Page 131, sheet B-467263.
2. REVISION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
TravelPerk is a travel agent duly registered in Spain under number GC-004266 and has created an innovative, proprietary platform that allows companies of all sizes to save time and money on managing business travel by using its own transportation and accommodation search system. TravelPerk’s technology solves several critical inefficiencies on corporate travel market, which benefits both companies and their employees. The system created by TravelPerk operates as follows:
- Travel policy. By signing up with us, companies have the option to provide information about their company travel policies giving them control of their travel spend.
- Booking. Therefore, when the travel manager or a company employee searches for a trip, our system, based on our exclusive and innovative algorithm, displays available results and highlights the options which are out of the travel policy.The system allows the travel manager or employee to book the selected travel itinerary and pay for it according to the methods of payment available on the Website. TravelPerk will purchase all tickets included in the selected travel plan from providers in the name and on behalf of the user.
- Cancellations. In case of cancellation, modification or no-show, TravelPerk will refund to the Customer the corresponding booking amounts less any costs applied by the travel services’ provider for such cancellation, modification or no-show (provided that said provider expressly allows and previously reimburses such amount to TravelPerk). In this regard, TravelPerk may, at its sole discretion, refund the corresponding amount, if applicable, by wire transfer to the Customer’s bank account or by means of discounting such amount from the next invoice to be issued to the Customer.
- Managing and Reporting. Furthermore, with our integration with Expensify, Inc., our platform can automatically add the invoices originated by the bookings made by companies’ to the Expensify platform. Such added invoices may be submitted directly to the companies as a travel invoice report, facilitating the reimbursement process and the company control over travel costs.
TravelPerk will not be responsible for any damages that may result from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system or user´s devices due to causes beyond TravelPerk’s control, which prevent or delay the use of the Website, nor for any delays or obstructions in the use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems, nor for the impossibility to provide the service or allow the access for causes beyond TravelPerk’s control and due to the users, third parties, failures in our partner’s and supplier’s computer systems or force majeure issues.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, TravelPerk states that it has taken and will take all necessary measures, within its capabilities and the conditions of technology, to ensure that the Website works properly and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the users.
TravelPerk reserves the right to interrupt the access to the Website at any time and without any previous notice, either for technical, security, control, or maintenance reasons, or for the failure of electricity supply or any other cause.
Users will be responsible for the Website use and for any direct or indirect effect arising from the Website, including, but not limited to, all economic, technical and/or legal results as well as the non-fulfillment of the expectations generated by the Website, and they are hereby bound to indemnify TravelPerk for any claims arising, directly or indirectly, from said facts.
To the extent permitted by law, neither TravelPerk nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Website and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the suppliers as made available on our platform, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the suppliers or other business partners, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our platform, or (v) any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, wilful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the supplier or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the platform, including, but not limited to, any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, delay, damaged or lost baggage, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
TravelPerk is only responsible for the reservation and advice on travel services (including, among others, checking availability of transport services and hotel accommodation, booking trips and the arranging of travel tickets and reservations for business travel. Once the service is booked and the reservation is completed, all terms and conditions and other contractual terms of the service providers between the respective service provider and the customer shall apply. TravelPerk will not be liable for any breach, default or deficiency during the provision of services by the provider.
Additionally, the customer shall hold TravelPerk harmless at all times of any claim and/or any damages caused by any traveller to a third party during the travel, and shall assume all liabilities, damages and/or injuries and/or obligations derived from or caused by the breach of any terms and conditions from the service providers by any traveller.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual and industrial property rights as well as all information contained on the Website (such as texts, images, graphics, source code, drawings, designs, browsing structure, databases, trademarks, commercial brands and names, logos, distinct marks, domain names and social profiles, trade secrets and know-how, commercial names and brands, copyrights, rights similar or related to copyrights or sui generis rights on databases, patents, utility models, industrial models and any other content that may appear in it, regardless of whether they have been registered or not) is of the exclusive property or licensed to TravelPerk or other TravelPerk associated parties.
Users are only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the content of the Website for their personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware). These copies should not be assigned to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users should not modify or reproduce, in whole or in part, this information without TravelPerk’s express written consent, particularly:
- Users are not allowed to use the information of the Website for commercial or professional purposes, other than benefitting from the services rendered by TravelPerk.
- Users are not allowed to remove, ignore, manipulate the copyright and other identifying data of TravelPerk or any other protection mechanism.
- Users are not allowed to disassemble, decompile or reverse databases where information of the Website is stored.
All the information of the Website is protected under copyright. The unauthorized use of the information contained on the Website, its resale, and any violation of TravelPerk’s intellectual property rights will revert to the responsibilities according to the law.
Trademarks (distinctive signs and logos) displayed on the Website are TravelPerk’s exclusive property and are duly registered or in registration process. Names of other products, services and companies that appear in the Website may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their own owners.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES’ SITES
TravelPerk does not ensure or assume any responsibility arising from the damages suffered by the access to third parties’ linked websites. TravelPerk will not be responsible for the results obtained through said linked websites or the consequences arising from the access thereof. Linked sites are provided by third parties, therefore TravelPerk does not control the legality of their content or the quality of the services offered therein.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Website is governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising or any claim related to the content and services of this website shall be resolved by the courts of Barcelona (Spain), and you expressly waive your own forum or any other that may apply to you.